About the Scholarship:
The CT RollerGirls are proud to offer the Cindy Luberto Scholarship for Women Athletes!
Established in 2012, this scholarship recognizes a dedicated and enthusiastic Connecticut woman athlete who has a passion for her sport, whatever it may be.
- be a woman-identified student athlete, participating in recreational, community, or school athletics
- be attending a Connecticut college or university in the Fall of 2015, or be a Connecticut resident attending any college or university in the Fall of 2015
- provide a 250-word essay describing her passion for the sport that she plays, with emphasis on how her sport or her participation is unique
- provide a photograph of herself in action or representing her sport
- agree to allow CT RollerGirls, Inc. to use submitted information and photograph in promotional materials
- complete and submit the application and recommendation by May 15th, 2015
Applications for the 2015 Cindy Luberto Scholarship for Women Athletes are no longer being accepted.
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past or current members of CTRG or the immediate family of any current CTRG member are ineligible.
If you would like to help us continue to provide this unique opportunity to recognize passionate women athletes in our communities, contact us at email@example.com to donate to support the CT RollerGirls Scholarship for Women Athletes!