About the Scholarship:
The CT RollerGirls are proud to offer the Cindy Luberto Scholarship for Women Athletes!
Established in 2012, this scholarship recognizes a dedicated and enthusiastic Connecticut woman athlete who has a passion for her sport, whatever it may be.
2015 Scholarship information
The CT RollerGirls will be accepting applications for the Cindy Luberto Scholarship, a $500 non-renewable scholarship intended to benefit a woman athlete in recreational, community, or school athletics.
- be a woman-identified student athlete, participating in recreational, community, or school athletics
- be attending a Connecticut college or university in the Fall of 2015, or be a Connecticut resident attending any college or university in the Fall of 2015
- provide a 250-word essay describing her passion for the sport that she plays, with emphasis on how her sport or her participation is unique
- provide a photograph of herself in action or representing her sport
- agree to allow CT RollerGirls, Inc. to use submitted information and photograph in promotional materials
- complete and submit the application and recommendation by May 15th, 2015
For additional information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Past or current members of CTRG or the immediate family of any current CTRG member are ineligible.
Winner will be notified in June and will be invited to be recognized at a future CTRG home bout.
Or applicants may also download and print a copy of the application and submit by email attachment to email@example.com or by mail to CT RollerGirls Scholarship, PO Box 1774, Naugatuck CT 06770. Online application is preferred.
Deadline: May 15, 2015
If you would like to help us continue to provide this unique opportunity to recognize passionate women athletes in our communities, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to donate to support the CT RollerGirls Scholarship for Women Athletes!